Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thoughts on MySpace Thing 16

Wow....MySpace... Generally I see the reasoning behind having a MySpace account especially for teens and college students. I was surprised to read the adults are catching on to the whole social networking phenomena. Although after I thought about it this type of site would work well with different clubs etc., keeping in touch with people who have common interests or hobbies. The registration form for MySpace looked fairly straight forward. I tried to absorb all the technical points which the Discovery Exercises offered. There was information overload on all the different editing options you have at your fingertips to customize your page. I think the popularity of this page will grow and blend into different areas such as your school activities, work activites etc. I don't see a need to create a MySpace page at this time for myself.

No comments: