Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thing 30 My Thoughts.......

Wow.. I'm wrapping up the Learning 2.0 experience. I think the entire experience was a positive and successful one for me. I am amazed at the number of technologies we looked at over the past weeks. I think working on this as a staff led to numerous creative discussions on our various weekly discovery exercises. The only thing I would suggest is to allow more time in finishing the program and you have already put that in place. I know over the holidays it was difficult to keep up. I really attempted to stay in the weekly time frame because it forced me to be on top of each assignment.My challenge now is to keep using the new skills which I have acquired. I would participate in another discovery program in the future. Thanks for moving us forward on Web 2.0.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers and evolved as a lifelearner. Well done!