Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thing 29 Blogging about my Learning 2.0 Experience

My Learning 2.0 experience was a very productive way to discover the new technologies available on the Web. The total immersion into this technology week after week was a valuable way to acquire new technology skills. The entire exploration process was stimulating and relevant to me both personally and professionaly. My favorite discovery exercise was Thing 23 YouTube. I found YouTube easy to navigate and a site where you could spend hours exploring. I can see using YouTube for instructional purposes on a library website. I was first introduced to YouTube through Common Craft-Explanations in Plain English. The Learning 2.0 technology training was a great collaborative exercise for staff to be involved in.

No comments: